Non-suggestions at the bottom of suggestions?

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by cwerdna, Jan 13, 2020.

1. cwerdna

cwerdna Proud Tivolutionary

Feb 22, 2001
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Has anyone else seen this?

Wasn't sure if I should post here or in the Bolt area since it might affect more than just Bolts. On my Bolt+, I went to the bottom of suggestions and noticed I had a bunch of recordings in there that didn't have the suggestions icon to the left. Instead they had (for example) yellow or blue icons next to them and they were out of order.

Normally, suggestions go from newest at the top to oldest at the bottom. My oldest suggestion (with the proper icon) is from 11/27/19 then it's followed by these.

I normally do explore my suggestions list and do go to the bottom and have never seen this before on my Bolt nor my prior TiVos (Series 1, 2, Series 2 DTivo and Tivo HD). New bug? I'm unsure if these will be considered "suggestions" and thus deleted to make way for more recordings/suggestions. My FSI is at 83%. There were a few more shows in there last night. The ones I really want to keep I marked as KUID so the got moved out of the suggestions section.

I just returned home on Saturday from a a several day trip to CES in Vegas so I don't know when this started happening.

Attached Files:

2. cwerdna

Feb 22, 2001
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Nobody else has had this happen?

I ended up moving a few more shows that I didn't want deleted w/the weird non-suggestions icon to KUID.

3. Mikeguy

Mikeguy Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2005
    I just checked my Suggestions folder and all the shows have the Suggestion icon. For some reason, it looks like you box is substituting the "when this show may be deleted" icon (and its behavior?) for the Suggestion icon. I wonder if a reboot will clear this issue up.

4. cwerdna

Feb 22, 2001
    SF Bay Area, CA
    ^^^
    It didn't. The yellow icon entries at the bottom of suggestions became blue. The blue ones are still blue.

I wonder if "cpi & tdl" from Daily Guide Updates had a side effect of causing this problem for me.