No thread for the Rock of Love premiere?!?!?!

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by IndyJones1023, Jul 16, 2007.

1. IndyJones1023

IndyJones1023 Auteur

Apr 1, 2002
    Orlando, FL

Advertisements

OMG? How can this be? I just watched it and it is the train wreck of the summer. And by the looks of the previews for upcoming episodes, it is bound for the Bottom of the Barrel Hall of Fame. I loved it!

2. Lainie*H

Lainie*H Holiday Hunter

Sep 12, 2003
    I have it ready to roll on my NP, gotta get around to watching it tonight. Only had time for BB8 last night. I heard at work they're all strippers!

Summer trash TV=woo hoo!!!

3. IndyJones1023

IndyJones1023 Auteur

Apr 1, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    My DirecTV DVR recorded 2 episodes of black screen Big Bro. :mad: I have to find some torrents of it. But this was a pleasant surprise.

4. jradford

jradford The Jerkstore called

Dec 28, 2004
    I forgot to tape this!! Thanks for the reminder. I will make sure to catch one of the 49 repeats before the next episode. I couldn't agree more. If Sunset Tan was a train wreck, this thing should be the Hindenburg.

5. marksman

marksman ID-10-T

Mar 4, 2002

Advertisements

I got it loaded up. May give it a shot later on.

6. DevdogAZ

DevdogAZ Give 'em Hell, Devils

Apr 16, 2003
    Arizona
    Seriously? Is this the one about Bret Michaels? The only reason I know that is from the promos during World Series of Pop Culture (which is the only time my TV goes to VH1 all year). So what is it about this show that makes anyone want to watch?

7. IndyJones1023

IndyJones1023 Auteur

Apr 1, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    All the chicks are complete messes. And it looks like there'll be cat fights galore.

8. goblue97

goblue97 Welcome Home, Jimmy!

May 12, 2005
    Michigan
    I caught most of this the other day. It is definitely a train wreck. I didn't think that Flavor of Love could be topped for trashiness but this will give it a run. How in the world did that drunk chick stick around? Some of them girls are just flat out disturbing. And what is up with Big John?

9. PurpleMonkeyDish

PurpleMonkeyDish Perfectly Cromulent

Dec 28, 2003
    Sector 7G
    I look forward to seeing this show get torn apart on "The Soup"

10. pendragn

pendragn Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2001
    Ames Iowa
    I watched it last night. Loved it! After this I really think I missed the boat on finding my true love. I should have gotten 25 strangers and put them in an articificial environment to see what they're like. I wish Bret all the best. :)

I can't wait until next week. I hope he has the rest of the band swing by and give their opinions.

tk

11. fmowry

fmowry Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2002
    Baltimore, MD
    How trashed was the one chick? I love how they had to put subtitles on every time she talked.

And what about the ugly version of Jessica Simpson during the photo shoot. Scary.

I loved this show.

And a 10 to 1 fake boob to real boob ratio.

A few hotties in the group that don't seem to fit the dumb blonde stereotype. And a few that do. :)

Frank

12. goblue97

goblue97 Welcome Home, Jimmy!

May 12, 2005
    Michigan
    those subtitles were hilarious. They didn't even know what she was saying so they used question marks......haha. I had to rewind it to make sure I was reading them right.

13. MitchO

MitchO Blasphemer: Uses DVR

Nov 7, 2003
    Lyndhurst NJ
    Holy crap, thank you for alerting me to this. O_O

14. Generic

Generic Now in Dolby Digital

Dec 26, 2005
    SoCal
    Sorry. I am too busy watching Scott Baio is 45.....And Single.

15. Lainie*H

Lainie*H Holiday Hunter

Sep 12, 2003
    "Don threathen me wiv a good time!!!"

16. UTV2TiVo

UTV2TiVo Well-Known Member TCF Club

Feb 2, 2005
    Sacramento...
    What a mistake letting that chick back in the door!
    The producers must have loved it though.

Where did they get these chicks? Most are just dumb groupie types and isn't that what he wants to avoid since he is around those types for 9 months of the year?

Only a few pretty ones and some of those are dumb as a box of rocks.

I'm liking the one with the pink and white hair. Pretty face and seems like she could actually hold a conversation (at least when there isn't a drunk chick dry humping Bret at the time!).

I also thought it was funny when one of them said that 'every thorn has it's rose, that's my favorite song!'

17. IndyJones1023

IndyJones1023 Auteur

Apr 1, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    I think that's "Jes." And dear god yes - she's got a gorgeous face.

18. MitchO

Nov 7, 2003
    Lyndhurst NJ
  19. UTV2TiVo

UTV2TiVo Well-Known Member TCF Club

Feb 2, 2005
    Sacramento...
    Thanks for the link.

In other places they refer to the girls as 'personalities'. Are these real people or are they actors playing the skanky role?

And yes, that girl Jes is hot (and no personal flotation devices bolted to her chest).

20. MitchO

Nov 7, 2003
    Lyndhurst NJ
    I must be an alternative guy and not even realize it ... I like the two with dyed hair (Jes and Lacey) and the most tattooed one (Sam). :)