No Season Passes listed within season pass manager

Discussion in 'TiVo Premiere DVRs' started by wml1950, Jun 8, 2020.

1. wml1950

wml1950 Member

Dec 25, 2006
    I have a two tuner Premiere. I have scheduled several season passes. The shows are listed in the "To Do List." However, none of the season passes are listed when "Season Pass Manager" is selected. When I selected "season pass manager," I get screen that states" You have not set up any Season Pass recordings.

How do I have the season passes listed within the season pass manager. I do not have this problem with series 2, 3, or 5 Tivos. Thank you for any guidance that you have.

2. KDeFlane

KDeFlane Active Member

Jan 29, 2014
    Silicon Valley
    can you access your SP list from the online site? I've seen glitches like this which can be fixed by removing or rearranging the passes via the online account access.

3. wml1950

wml1950 Member

Dec 25, 2006
    Thank you KDeFlane for the recommendation to look online through tivo.com. I can access season passes from online site. I can add a season pass to online site. The upcoming shows, initiated through adding season pass through online site, do show up on to do list on the Tivo Premiere. Unfortunately, the season pass still does not show up under season pass manager on tivo itself. A show listed within "To Do List" does have option of "Modify the Season Pass." Therefore, the Premier does realize that there is a season pass. I would like all of the season passes listed under the season pass manager, as is the normal protocol.

I tried something else after a couple of days. I went back to tivo.com and went to online. I deleted all the season passes through Tivo.com online. These deletions, through the online Tivo.com, did remove the shows from the "To Do" list on the actual tivo premiere. I then tried to add season passes through the actual tivo premiere box. The season passes were finally added on the actual premiere. In addition, the season passes were also updated through tivo.com. Both the actual box and the online included the episodes of the added season passes to the to the "To Do" list. I think the problem is solved. I never had this problem before in 17 years of Tivo devices.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2020
  4. wml1950

wml1950 Member

Dec 25, 2006
    PROBLEM SOLVED (I hope permanently). I tried something else after a couple of days. I went back to tivo.com and went to the online selection. I deleted all the season passes. These deletions did remove the "To Do" list on the actual tivo premiere. I then tried to add season passes through the actual premiere. The season passes were finally added on the actual premiere. In addition, the season passes were also updated through tivo.com. Bothe the actual box and the online included the episodes of the added season passes to the "To Do" list. I have never had this problem before in 17 years of Tivo devices.