1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No Guide Info for one channel

Discussion in 'TiVo Roamio DVRs' started by lman, Oct 29, 2018.

1. lman

lman New Member

Nov 14, 2006
    In September some OTA channels changed frequencies and eventually guide info was displayed on all but one of the channels. I sent the pertinent information to TIVO by the lineup change form, however it still has not been updated. There are still two channels with the same number listed and one has no signal with guide info and the new channel has signal but no guide or program info. I advised TIVO of this problem over a month ago. It appears that they are not going to correct this. Is there anything else that can be done?

2. Mikeguy

Mikeguy Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2005
    I would "update" your report, to try to force it to TiVo's attention.

3. lman

lman New Member

Nov 14, 2006
    I have updated the report a couple of times and it shows that the case is still open or maybe in cyberspace, however there has been no action by TIVO. This channel has had no guide info for nearly two months. I guess I'm SOL. It seems that since I was required to pay a fee for guide service then there has been a breach of contract by TIVO.

4. jim8650

jim8650 New Member

Jun 16, 2016
    Pittsburgh
    I have a similar situation...everyday, I check the guide to see if there is a change, but nothing...then I run a channel scan...still shows the same 47 channels, and the same wrong channel labels, missing icons, and no guide data, each of these conditions on different channels...I have run guided setup once, no difference...any chance they have fixed the issue, but I won't see it until I run guided setup again?