No Audio on Ch.2,3,4

Discussion in 'TiVo Premiere DVRs' started by whoopus, Dec 3, 2011.

1. whoopus

whoopus New Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Hello all. I have a problem with my Premiere. I have had this DVR for about a year now and was working great. I have Comcast Digital. The problem: Great video on channels 2,3,4 but no Audio. I called TIVO Support and after an hour of restarts and checking settings, still no audio. Ill try to convey all tests and signal readings. With support did 3 Restarts, checked audio settings (English and Main). Signal Level, under DVR Diag: 92, Locked. Its funny, channels 6 and on work perfect. I also did a Guide Setup because I moved 7 miles from previous location. DVR (Recording on both tuners) work. Video great on ALL channels. Any ideas on how t address to issue?

Thanks
    Peter

2. L David Matheny

L David Matheny Active Member

Jan 29, 2011
    SE Ohio
    It sounds like a problem with your cable signal, so I assume you're saying that other receivers (like your TV) can receive the audio on channels 2, 3 and 4 with no problems, right? That is indeed strange. It's hard to imagine how the encoding for those channels could be different from all the rest. Are you using HDMI? Could you try analog?