Nip/Tuck 11.22

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Artfreak, Nov 22, 2005.

1. Artfreak

Artfreak New Member

May 19, 2005

Advertisements

OH MY GOD. So how many of you knew it was the Carver who entered the room when Kimber said, "Come in Sean"? Next week looks AWESOME.

2. JETarpon

JETarpon Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2003
    When the door opened, and she said "coming sean", I said "It's the carver." I was surprised that she disappeared instead of them just finding her slashed on the floor.

3. Artfreak

Artfreak New Member

May 19, 2005
    Yes, me too! I said the SAME words exactly, and Ekims was like, "NO WAY".

I think it makes for better suspense, rather than just carve and leave...carve and leave...

Also, conveniently having Matt and Creepy Doc out of the picture was a sure clue as well that something would happen.

4. GadgetFreak

GadgetFreak New Member

Jun 3, 2002
    Who thinks the nazi guy researched Matt before his daughter even met him?

5. iDriveX

iDriveX TiVo/Mac Guru

Jun 2, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA

Advertisements

Did it specifically say anywhere that it was the Carver who knocked and came in? I mean sure we saw a brief glimmer of the carver in the "Next week on" but was there any definitive proof? Typically the "Next week on" has a tendency to lead us in the wrong direction...

6. Artfreak

Artfreak New Member

May 19, 2005
    Well, if I were a betting woman...

Cliffhangers don't generally "prove" the direction in which they're going. It's the whole shock and awe thing.

The dead give away for me was:

No bride I've ever seen in any wedding calls out a specific name when there's a knock at the door. It was simply done to mislead us into thinking it really was Sean.

Also, in the previews for next week,

Kimber is on the ground, in her wedding gown with blood on it, writing the letter to Christian to never look for her. Then she hands the letter to someone while crying. Der...

7. RaleighDavid

RaleighDavid Call me David...

Oct 1, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    So what happened to the FBI witness protection story? Did I miss an episode where that was cleared up?

8. Leggs

Leggs New Member

Nov 23, 2005
    I think the Carver is Arielle's father, he was asking Matt for the patient records...hmmmmmm what do you think?

9. Sparty99

Sparty99 Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2001
    Ferndale, MI
    Not a chance. It's been well established that the carver is a relatively well-established character, not someone who would be introduced this season. I hate that it appears they're going in the direction of Quentin or Matt, but it is what it is.

10. iDriveX

iDriveX TiVo/Mac Guru

Jun 2, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA

Wow I guess I totally missed that part....I'm gonna go put a bag over my head now...

11. Artfreak

Artfreak New Member

May 19, 2005
    No need to hang your head! We slowed down the previews BIG time so we could see what the flashes of scenes were - But sometimes they fool you with previews, so there's the slight possibility that I'm wrong.

But I don't think so

12. iDriveX

iDriveX TiVo/Mac Guru

Jun 2, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    I'll kill somebody if it turns out to be another Dream sequence....

13. aadam101

aadam101 Tell me a joke

Jul 14, 2002
    Massachusetts
    If it was Sean at the door and then Kimber left Sean would have tried to talk her out of it. We have no reason to believe that he ever saw Kimber.

14. Dmon4u

Dmon4u Unresponsive User

Jul 15, 2000
    PA
  15. 5thcrewman

5thcrewman Active Member

Sep 22, 2003
    NW
    American Nazi Dad reminded me of the guy from 'Hometime'
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

16. MikeMar

MikeMar Go Pats

Jan 7, 2005
    Boston...
    He kinda reminded me of the dad from American History X

17. NoThru22

NoThru22 Smelly Pirate Hooker

May 6, 2005
    Bel Air, MD
    Is it me or does it seem like that NY Daily News story was written by an asthmatic schizofrenic?

18. sushikitten

sushikitten LivingLippy.com

Jan 27, 2005
    Chicago-ish...
    I was hoping--for a brief second, at least--that the crazy psycho racist family would knock some sense into Matt (i.e. he'd think "Man, they're all wack jobs...I don't want to be associated with this!") and when he told the father he couldn't get the records because it was his family...but of course I was wrong. I was sooooo disappointed when he was copying the records at the end...

He just needs to die.

ETA: Maybe not die, but a strict military school would be great.

19. pmyers

pmyers Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2001
    Gilbert, AZ
    At what point do Sean/Christian/Julia just write Matt off and never see him again? I thought for a second that he was going to hurt that chick when she started talking about tranies.

I'm not sure why everybody thinks the Carver got Kimber. I think the reason she called out Sean's name was because he was the one that was suppose to walk her down the aisle...that's why he was the first to know she wasn't there. I'm pretty sure a backdoor is standard in most churches for just that reason ;)

20. newsposter

newsposter Poster of News

Aug 18, 2002
    SE PA
    damn sucks getting left at the alter like that..that teen girl is bad for matt...any dad that welcomes a guy into his daughter's life gotta be suspect ;)