Nikita "Pandora" 5/12/2011 (season finale)

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by cheesesteak, May 16, 2011.

1. cheesesteak

cheesesteak Meh. TCF Club

Jul 24, 2003
    15 mins...
    This is one of the shows I used to ridicule when it first came on. I dropped it for a couple of weeks early in the season and only re-SP'd it during a drought of other new shows. I can't say it's become my favorite show, not by a long shot. But I can say that Nikita has grown on me and was pretty good and entertaining as the season progressed. I thought the finale was excellent. There are a number of directions they can go next season.

2. The Spud

The Spud Rather be cruising TCF Club

Aug 27, 2002
    Kent, WA
    Hopefully we'll get the word that it is renewed sometime this week.

3. Rob Helmerichs

Rob Helmerichs I am Groot! TCF Club

Oct 17, 2000
    Minneapolis
    It kind of reminded me of some of the season finales of the old show (La Femme Nikita). At the end of the season, they'd throw a bomb in the room and blow things up so you'd just know there was no way things could ever be the same. And then, the next season, surprisingly soon...they were. It almost became a running gag...nothing could ever change the way Section worked! :D

4. reddice

reddice Member

Mar 6, 2004
    Brooklyn NY
    This show better get renewed. It would be the only freshman show that made it to a second season that I watched. They better not cancel it for more reality crap otherwise next season the only show I will watch is Supernatural since Smallville finished and back to Netflix streaming with shows from the past when the networks actually gave shows a chance and there was ZERO reality crap on the networks.

5. jeepair

jeepair Member

Apr 21, 2004
    I enjoyed the entire season and hope it comes back next year.

6. caslu

caslu Active Member

Jun 24, 2003
    Been watching from the start and agree... it's definitely gotten better and the CW better bring it back.

7. jneugeba

jneugeba Member

Jan 20, 2004
    Denver, CO
    After a dreadfully slow start it really picked up steam and became quite good. I agree hopefully it gets picked up next year (with a few more hot girls running around in spandex for good measure!)

8. Steveknj

Steveknj Lost in New Joisey TCF Club

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    I hope it's renewed and I enjoyed the season finale. I had the feeling of a series finale with enough things left open that if it's renewed, they can continue the story. It's not my favorite show, but I enjoy it, and there's definitely enough eye candy to keep me interested.

9. balboa dave

balboa dave well rounded

Jan 19, 2004
    Newport...
    It's been renewed.

10. The Spud

The Spud Rather be cruising TCF Club

Aug 27, 2002
    Kent, WA
    Hurray!!

11. aforkosh

aforkosh Member

Apr 20, 2003
    Oakland, CA
    A nice touch in the finale was having Alberta Watson (Madelaine in the original series) play the Senator.

12. justen_m

justen_m Cheesehead

Jan 14, 2004
    Boise, ID
    :up: Yup, that was definitely cool IMO. Glad to hear that the show is coming back for another season.