NHL Center Ice- WOrld Juniors this year?

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by rwalker130, Jan 3, 2006.

1. rwalker130

rwalker130 New Member

Aug 18, 2005
    DOes anyone know if Center Ice will be broadcasting any of the World Junior Championships this year?

Thanks!

RW

2. Bierboy

Bierboy Seasoned gas passer

Jun 12, 2004
    Fishers, IN
    I think they had one on last night, if I'm not mistaken. It was not on the InDemand Web site schedule or the PDF schedule, but was added last minute. And not a bad game, from what little I saw last night.

3. HiddenSky

HiddenSky Let's Go Flyers!

Dec 13, 2004
    Suburban...
    CI has had some of the USA games and the game against the Czech Republic was added at the last minute last night, but it looks like tonight's game won't be on CI because Fox Sports North has the rights to the game. There's a post over at HFBoards with some info.

4. Bierboy

Jun 12, 2004
    Fishers, IN
    I'm sure it's gonna be last minute additions most of the time. Just check the schedule board on one of the channels. It showed up last night, but at the very last minute.

5. rwalker130

rwalker130 New Member

Aug 18, 2005
    I would really like to catch the finals, which occur tomorrow night at 7pm EST.

Here's hoping.

RW

6. Steveknj

Steveknj Lost in New Joisey TCF Club

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey

Are you on D*? I was hunting for it around 11:30 Eastern but couldn't find it. What channel was it on? I thought I scrolled through all of my CI choices

7. forecheck

forecheck Active Member

Aug 5, 2000
    Roseville, CA
    Since he mentioned InDemand I am guessing he has cable? I think the only was to see the game on DirecTv was on FSN-North, which for most of the country you would need the sports pack to get.

8. Bierboy

Jun 12, 2004
    Fishers, IN
    Yup....cable.

9. HiddenSky

HiddenSky Let's Go Flyers!

Dec 13, 2004
    Suburban...
    It's not the World Juniors, but CI has added tonight's USA/Quebec matchup at the U-17 Hockey Challenge.