NFL Sunday Ticket

Discussion in 'TiVo Suggestion Avenue' started by jaronclay, Aug 25, 2016.

1. jaronclay

jaronclay New Member

Aug 25, 2014

Advertisements

Would love an app for the standalone NFL Sunday Ticket. I know TiVo doesn't really control who makes apps for them but still. . .

2. TonyD79

TonyD79 Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2002
    Columbia, MD
    Before anyone says that is directv only, it isn't. Condos and apartments automatically qualify for streaming only as do students and anyone who doesn't have line of sight to satellites.

3. dougdingle

dougdingle HD Tech

Jul 4, 2007
    West Coast
    In fact, if you go to NFL.COM, there are several streaming options available for non DirecTV people. It ain't cheap, though.

Streaming is available on several platforms, including the Amazon Fire, where the app is preloaded.

Not out of the question that it may become available on TiVo, I just hope they do a better job than some of the currently available stuff (Plex, Amazon, Netflix), all of which are clumsy, buggy, and slow.

4. rykert1965

rykert1965 New Member

Aug 11, 2017
    Anyone have any idea if/when the NFL Sunday Ticket Video App will be added for the Tivo Bolt? I'm on the fence about ordering the streaming service and love the convenience of using the video apps available directly on the tivo bolt. This works great with the MLB TV app, Amazon, Netflix, etc. I would this would benefit both Tivo and DirecTV since they now offer Sunday Ticket without DirecTV service for those of us in apartment buildings and condos.