New Tivo Video Tour videos

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by jfh3, Jul 27, 2007.

1. jfh3

jfh3 Active Member

Apr 15, 2004
    Denver area

Advertisements

I think the new TiVo video tours (April 2007) that ship on the new Tivo HD box are the best yet.

They all seem to cut off about two seconds, which looks sloppy, but I wish Tivo would put these on a DVD that could be sent to potential customers (perhaps along with the demo video) on request and/or put them online for download.

The biggest misses are the inclusion of the soon-to-be discontinued Yahoo! Photos (why not the Tivo HD photos ap instead?) and lack of info on Universal Swivel Search. I didn't think there would be a reference to Amazon UnBox - although there were no screen shots, there was some generic audio about it. Would've also been nice to see some examples of online scheduling as well.

I would suggest a new topic for the next version - how to install and activate CableCARDs.

2. HDTiVo

HDTiVo Not so Senior Member

Nov 27, 2002
    What is that?

3. jfh3

jfh3 Active Member

Apr 15, 2004
    Denver area
    Tivo HD photos ap - part of Tivo Desktop 2.4. Very nice update to the standard view photos ap. I haven't actually tried it on the THD yet, but I love it on the S3.