New Showtime channels

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by tim_m, Jul 21, 2020.

1. tim_m

tim_m Active Member

Mar 8, 2017
    My tv provider on the 15th added that new Showtime channel ShowtimeBET but on my TiVo guide it still says Showcase which ShowtimeBET is replacing. We have the East and West feed. Both channels however have title not available. Where exactly should i report this?

2. JoeKustra

JoeKustra in the other Alabama TCF Club

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
    First verify your changes on zap2it.com (Gracenote). Then use this form:

Tivo Customer Support Community

3. WVZR1

WVZR1 Active Member

Jul 30, 2008
    The WV...
    Why wouldn't you use Gracenote direct?

4. JoeKustra

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
    I did not know I could click on a link and get my listings. Could you post an example?

5. WVZR1

WVZR1 Active Member

Jul 30, 2008
    The WV...
    Top left change zip code/provider, right side account etc. This is NOT mine! This is maybe a 'default!!

I of course use it with my zip & Xfinity but all providers are options - satellite etc. I would think your provider and zip an option!

TV Listings- Find Local TV Listings and Watch Full Episodes

Last edited: Jul 21, 2020
  6. JoeKustra

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2020
  7. WVZR1

WVZR1 Active Member

Jul 30, 2008
    The WV...
    Years ago Zap2it was very different I believe. I used it several/many years ago. When I tried T-Vision (Layer3 TV) I moved to TitanTV.com because I could edit the information provider to provider to 'fabricate' a custom grid. That worked very well for T-Vision. July '19 I moved back to Xfinity for various reasons and Gracenote seemed to be a 'match' for Xfinity so I just moved there. I did do zap2it and my login still worked so yes I did end up with same/similar.

I believe I likely used Zap2it when I had Canadian Satellite here in the 'Southern Province of WV"'!

8. tim_m

tim_m Active Member

Mar 8, 2017
    Looks like i'm going to have to report multiple inaccuracies. 867/868 should be labled SHOxBET East and West respectively. They both the wrong data. They have the Showcase East and West Data. 871/872 have the right label but data TNA. What a mess.