New Remote Vox Issue

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by PaperFriend, Nov 13, 2017.

1. PaperFriend

PaperFriend Member

May 31, 2011
    Texas

Advertisements

I decided to get the new VOX Remote with Bluetooth dongle for my bedroom mini. I have tried everything and cannot get it to pair. I am running Hydra software and I am hoping to figure this out.

2. atmuscarella

atmuscarella Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Rochester NY
  3. TiVo_Ted

TiVo_Ted Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2000
    Pleasanton,...
    Is it a MINI that has a TSN that starts with A92? If so, please hang out a few days. We found an error in publishing software for this device, and the proper Bluetooth driver is not installed.

4. PaperFriend

PaperFriend Member

May 31, 2011
    Texas
    Thanks! My mini does have a A92 TSN. Funny thing is I bought this new remote because my bluetooth slide remote stopped working recently. Never thought that it would have been a driver issue.

5. HerronScott

HerronScott Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2002
    Staunton, VA

Advertisements

You can try calling Support about getting a replacement TiVo Slide Pro Remote since the 20.7.4 update (or Hydra update if you've upgraded) broke the old remote. You may need to escalate and be sure they send you the slide remote (not the standard one) and the dongle.

Scott

6. TargetYou

TargetYou New Member

Apr 7, 2015
    Just checking to see if the fix has been pushed out for this issue.

My A92 Mini is currently on 21.7.2 and is still not pairing with my new Vox remote.

7. HerronScott

HerronScott Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2002
    Staunton, VA
    Sounds like the fix will be pushed out next week now (RC9).

Scott

8. chicagoenergy

chicagoenergy energychicago

Nov 14, 2013
    Chicago
    RC9 will fix it. I have two minis that are now working with the new VOX remote. Wanted the remote more for the Bluetooth than the voice features. Now minis are mounted on back of TVs that are wall mounted.