New in sealed box Bolt+ w/All-In $875 + shipping (if necessary)

Discussion in 'Buyer/Seller Area' started by delgadobb, Jan 26, 2017.

1. delgadobb

delgadobb Active Member

Mar 6, 2004
    Las Vegas, NV

Advertisements

I just bought a curved LG 4K OLED TV with streaming apps that support HDR natively, but NOT via HDMI (i.e. a Bolt Plus connected via HDMI). The TV is just too beautiful to return (OLED is so lifelike with DEEP blacks), so I'm selling the Bolt Plus to help defray the cost of the TV. I will settle for my Roamios & existing equipment for non-4K stuff & live with less speed. Perfect timing for someone in the market for a Bolt Plus.

Top of the line Bolt Plus new in sealed box with All-In service prepaid. Has not been opened. $875 plus shipping, tho I would prefer to try meeting someone in person for the exchange to make sure everything goes smoothly. I am in Las Vegas. Worst case, I'll ship if necessary. The same box from Tivo will cost you in the range of $1100 ($499.99 box + $549.99 All-In + tax). I have it listed for $925 locally but am making it available to members of TivoCommunity for $875. Will arrange confirmation with Tivo that the box has All-In & is eligible to be transferred.

DM with any questions or a phone # if you'd prefer to communicate that way.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
  2. shawn_bowen

shawn_bowen New Member

Jun 20, 2008
    Im Interested