New Folders for Every OnePass with Streaming are Added After the Guide Update (ROVI)

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by kthirkell, Sep 9, 2016.

1. kthirkell

kthirkell New Member

Sep 7, 2015

Advertisements

Hi all,

I noticed after the Rovi Guide up a few weeks back, ALL of my OnePasses that have "Streaming Videos" as an option in the OnePass options, populated NEW FOLDERS. The result? I have over 100 folders on the same date with old streaming episodes inside the folders. If I delete the folders, they just come back within a week or so. While troubleshooting with Tivo support, I cleared my todo list and guide information, connected to the tivo service which automatically cleared all of these folders, only to watch the appear again right before my eyes after the guide info took effect. (over 100 folders with the date 9/9)

I did see some other people talking about this on other threads but decided it should have it's own central location. If you encounter this issue, Tivo has asked that you contact support and let them know about it better investigate the problem. Currently the only thing that keeps the folder from coming back is modifying every single OnePass to have the setting "Recordings Only"

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. PSU_Sudzi

PSU_Sudzi Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2015
    Philly suburbs
    This happened to me a few times, I would delete them and they would appear again in a day or so. I just removed all of my streaming OP's until these rove issues all get fixed.

3. kthirkell

kthirkell New Member

Sep 7, 2015
    Right, but if no one reports it, it won't get fixed... and we won't have the streaming option in OnePass which I quite like.