New Experience - Needs to be able to turn groups off and back on like previous versions

Discussion in 'TiVo Suggestion Avenue' started by shaggy2002, May 15, 2018.

1. shaggy2002

shaggy2002 Member

Dec 15, 2007

Advertisements

I upgraded to the new experience and the one thing I loved prior to the new experience is they created a recordings tab that would let you turn groups off so you can sort by date. New experience doesn’t have the option to turn groups off. This will prevent me from going to the new experience on my other TiVo’s. Upset about this and we had same issue when going to the current interface and tivo added the recordings tab for us. Please add groups off feature to the recordings on the new experience.

krkaufman likes this.
  2. krkaufman

krkaufman TDL shepherd

Nov 25, 2003
    Agree. The ability to sort just individual recordings by time, ungrouped, has been a useful feature for me.

(Though, full disclosure, I mostly only use it after the DVR unexpectedly reboots, so I wouldn't care as much if my DVR were more stable, and didn't crash. But, as things stand now, making this feature available seems more in the realm of possibility than TiVo ailing whatever causes the reboots/crashes.)