Network recording opens Hulu

Discussion in 'TiVo Roamio DVRs' started by ems_pilot, Jun 14, 2020.

1. ems_pilot

ems_pilot New Member

Jan 12, 2018
    Some shows recorded on NBC, when I go to my shows, opens Hulu. What am I missing here.

2. kpeters59

kpeters59 Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2007
    Houston, Texas
    I'd guess that what you're looking at is actually Bookmarks for Streaming Shows.

Check your OnePass Settings.

-KP

3. ems_pilot

ems_pilot New Member

Jan 12, 2018
    When I go in to OnePass I see icons for Hulu, Netflix, etc... I assume there is a way to un select them? That might stop the issue.

4. kpeters59

kpeters59 Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2007
    Houston, Texas
    When you create a OnePass, there's an option for 'Recordings and Streaming' or just 'Recordings'. You can edit your OnePass from the Shows Recording Page.

Also, there's an option in your 'View' setting to only show Recordings. Look at the bottom of the screen and use the Red, Blue, Green and Yellow buttons to adjust your view to your preference.

-KP

rpiotro likes this.
  5. ems_pilot

ems_pilot New Member

Jan 12, 2018
    Thanks. Appreciate the info.

kpeters59 likes this.
  6. ems_pilot

ems_pilot New Member

Jan 12, 2018
    Still struggling with this- Recording a network show (NBC ota), when I go to watch the recording "My Shows" and select the show (Council of Dads) it automatically goes to Hulu and hangs "loading". I read a post somewhere that Hulu is the media player for TIVO. Is that why it goes to Hulu??

7. JoeKustra

JoeKustra in the other Alabama TCF Club

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
    That's odd. My TiVo indicates episodes 1 to 7 are only on HULU. Episode 8 is only on VUDU. Episodes 9 and 10 are only on TV.

8. HerronScott

HerronScott Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2002
    Staunton, VA
    Are you TE3 or TE4? If TE3, what's the icon next to the show in the My Shows list (streaming icon or recording icon Can you post a picture showing this? Same for a picture when you right arrow on the show to bring up the show information.

Scott