1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Netflix - Insatiable season 1 (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Agatha Mystery, Aug 11, 2018 at 3:50 PM.

1. Agatha Mystery

Agatha Mystery Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2002
    BFE, So....
    I’m only on the second episode so far. It’s campy and over the top but fun to watch. I love all the “b” nicknames given to Bob Barnard. It cracks me up that they find a reason or twelve for Bob to take his shirt off and show his abs. It’s the same actor who played Auggie in Covert Affairs. Never had he gone so shirtless on tv before.

2. gossamer88

gossamer88 UHDTV Snob

Jul 26, 2005
    Da boogie...
    Don't mean to thread crap, but I lasted 20min into the 1st episode. And that fat suit was sooo bad it was the funniest thing I saw in those 20min. One and done...

3. MikeCC

MikeCC TiVotee

Jun 19, 2004
    Overall, I enjoyed it.

I found the throuple story line a trifle off-putting, but when everything is so over the top and out there, that isn't too bizarre within the show's context.

Hearing Bob call him Bob "Backdoor" Barnard made me crack up.

Patty's emotional flip flops, swinging from forgiveness to revenge and then back so many times, whipsawed me into some confusion. Her final solution for Christian may have been cathartic for all her inner rage, but oh man did she cross the line. Hell, I think the line is in the rearview mirror, shrinking into the distance.

Oh, I had no idea that Debby Ryan was so well endowed.