Netflix Activation - Success - TIVO - FAIL

Discussion in 'TiVo Series3 HDTV DVRs' started by gu014, Jul 24, 2009.

1. gu014

gu014 New Member

Mar 16, 2007

Advertisements

Hello,

I have been using Netflix a la TIVO since it launched. Recently, I lost my wallet along with all my credit/debit cards. As a result of this and some procrastination, I did not update my netflix account with the new debit card.

I logged into the netflix account this evening to discover my account had been placed on hold. I went ahead and updated the account, and the hold was removed.

I then attempted to watch a netflix and I received a message indicating that I need to activate the tivo. I followed the instructions and the Tivo appeared to activate; my current queue displayed.

However, after pressing play the tivo/netflix bombed out indicating there was a problem with the activation and I should attempt it again. I went ahead and tried it about five times to no avail. I then went into my netflix account, deactivated the Tivo from my account and re-activated - same negative result.

Restarted Tivo - Attempted activation - FAIL
    Updated TIVO account with new debit card - Attempted activation - FAIL

Any ideas?

2. ThAbtO

ThAbtO TiVoholic by the bay TCF Club

Apr 6, 2000
    SF Bay Area
    Did you have the Tivo make a Tivo connection after you updated the info on www.tivo.com/mma. Also double check the card numbers on each Tivo if you have more than one.