NCIS - "Collateral Damage" - 11/10

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by aintnosin, Nov 12, 2008.

1. aintnosin

aintnosin [Spoiler]

Jun 25, 2003
    Lake Forest, CA

Advertisements

The #3 show in the country and it never seems to get it's own thread these days....:(

Looks like Gibbs is starting to figure out who the mole really was.

2. Bierboy

Bierboy Seasoned gas passer

Jun 12, 2004
    Fishers, IN
    I just started watching reruns of NCIS on USA HD (since I recently got CableCARDS for my S3) and I've really enjoyed it. Never had watched an ep until about a week ago. Love the characters. Just set up an SP.

3. Honora

Honora Member

Oct 16, 2006
    Gibbs knows all right. Agent Lee is going to get it big time.

4. Lopey

Lopey Active Member

Feb 12, 2004
    Ormond...
    But we don't know who Lee is working with/for. I like how they are only really bringing it up a couple of times during the season, and that it hasn't been in every episode.

There was an article on MSN yesterday about how the ratings from this show improves more and more every year. I would link to it, but I'm blocked from it at work.

I love watching this show. I've been watching all the old episodes on USA as well.

5. pkscout

pkscout Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2003
    Honolulu, HI

Advertisements

Hey, who wants to talk about the really good shows. It's much more fun to talk about the really crappy ones. ;)

Yup. I'm looking forward to how that unfolds. I would hate to be Agent Lee when Gibbs gets mad at her for (a) pulling the wool over his eyes and (b) killing a good agent.

6. wedgecon

wedgecon Just Plain Awesome TCF Club

Dec 28, 2002
    Vancouver, WA
    You really think the Coors Beer man can be out smarted?

7. aintnosin

aintnosin [Spoiler]

Jun 25, 2003
    Lake Forest, CA
    If he actually drinks Coors? Then, yes, he obviously can. :p

8. BeanMeScot

BeanMeScot Sci-Fi Junkie

Apr 17, 2002
    Atlanta, GA
    The resolution of this is going to be good. He already suspects it. He was questioning his judgement at first. Then it seemingly hit him that there was nothing wrong with his judgement. Then he started giving her "looks". She doesn't seem comfortable with them. I enjoy this show, too. It gets watched faster than just about anything

9. ruexp67

ruexp67 New Member

Jan 16, 2002
    I too just got into NCIS. My sister had all of the DVDs and I caught up, marathon style.

I love how they weave overarching storylines throughout this show. I think they do it better than anyone else.

10. ScubaCat

ScubaCat Shades of Blue......

Jun 26, 2003
    N.E. GA
    I had to laugh at all the references to FLETC (Federal Law Enforcement Training Center). I graduated from there many, many years ago for a Bureau of Prisons job (long since left behind, thank God). So since I was one, I can vouch for what DiNozzo said about staying away from the Bureau of Prisons "girls". :)

11. Captain Dallas

Captain Dallas New Member

Nov 13, 2008
    Glad to find this thread and site, I was surprised that twop and other sites don't have an NCIS fanbase. I love the show, have enjoyed watching it back to the Agent Todd days. It's well written with interesting characters - seems to fly under the radar in terms of popularity.

Good episode last night. So question for the group: was Gibbs honestly doubting himself as Ducky was indicating, or was it his regret at Langer's death because he already knew that Lee is in fact the true mole? I was hooked in that Gibbs was really down on himself for losing his gut instinct's accuracy, but then by the end I began to question that, especially after he stuck Langer's picture on the Fallen wall.

12. Honora

Honora Member

Oct 16, 2006
    Agent Lee has been a recurring character since 2006. First she showed up mostly when they wanted a legal question answered. Then last year they had her and David Palmer (Ducky's assistant) sneaking around having sex where ever and when ever they could. My husband & I viewed it as a joke subplot with them almost getting caught a number of times. Now we agree with Mr. Palmer who said he felt like he was being used.

Langer was new to the team this season and new to the viewers. Who is the mole? Agent Lee who we've known for years or Langer the stranger?

Gibbs was doubting his gut feelings for that reason. But after Ducky's pep talk and his observation of Lee's uneasiness around him, Gibbs is trusting his gut again.

This is going to be interesting.

13. speedcouch

speedcouch Geekneck

Oct 23, 2003
    North Carolina
    It's funny that she's on this show and also the IA person dogging Debra on Dexter this season as well. Before that, I remember her as the secretary (Maggie) from Huff. So I still call her Maggie...

Cheryl

14. aintnosin

aintnosin [Spoiler]

Jun 25, 2003
    Lake Forest, CA
    Holy smokes, you're right! I never made the connection.

And who could ever forget her roles as "Forensics Tech" on Law and Order: SVU?

15. Church AV Guy

Church AV Guy Active Member

Jan 19, 2005
    high desert...
    I wonder how long it will take Gibbs investigating Lee on his own, under the radar, until he has enough to go after her. I assume he doesn't care about her, but he wants her boss, and the whole organization. She is the tail, Gibbs wants the head. It will either be the season closer, or one of the sweeps period closers.

Anyone else like the look of disgust on Ziva's face when Tony was hitting on the new recruit? My wife wants to hit him--really hard, and many times! She hates that aspect of his character.

16. Captain Dallas

Captain Dallas New Member

Nov 13, 2008
    Hahaha I agree with your wife. Unfortunately there really are snakes out there like Tony who prey on the new people at jobs.

WOW, I didn't make the connection to Dexter, though now that you've said it, that is her isn't it?