NCIS - 3/24/09 - 'Hide and Seek'

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by aintnosin, Mar 25, 2009.

1. aintnosin

aintnosin [Spoiler]

Jun 25, 2003
    Lake Forest, CA

Advertisements

Bit of a head fake last night. The 8pm episode was a repeat of the season opener (No complaints; I could watch that opening scene with Cote de Pablo a few more hundred times :D) and the new episode was on at 9pm.

I have a question. Does NCIS really stay that intimately involved in cases that are only tangentially involved with military personal? The victim was not military. The crime scene was not military.

2. Graymalkin

Graymalkin Grumpy Poster

Mar 20, 2001
    Northern...
    Maybe they stay involved as long as the possible suspects are military or dependents of military?

Or the writers just screwed up.

3. meglet

meglet Active Member

Sep 13, 2004
    If McGee was such a great scout growing up, how has he managed to walk into poison ivy TWICE in the last few seasons? Shouldn't recognizing poison ivy be a very basic scouting skill?

I think the writers were going for "it occurred on a Navy base so it's an NCIS case" but that wasn't really very clear at all. Not the best episode of the season, IMO.

4. boywaja

boywaja Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2001
    Northern...
    yep, that was bothering me too.

5. Graymalkin

Graymalkin Grumpy Poster

Mar 20, 2001
    Northern...

Advertisements

Good catch on the McGee discrepancy. Now I'm annoyed by the slapdash continuity, too. :D

6. aintnosin

aintnosin [Spoiler]

Jun 25, 2003
    Lake Forest, CA
    He says he was a great scout. We only have his word to go on, and it was actually Tony who found the body.

7. dfergie

dfergie Member

Aug 27, 2006
    Depends on where he was a Scout at... Poison Ivy doesn't grow everywhere...