1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nailed It!

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Dan203, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Dan203

Dan203 Super Moderator Staff Member TCF Club

Apr 17, 2000
    Nevada
    Anyone watch this on Netflix? It was pretty hilarious. I don't usually watch baking shows, but my wife does and I like to watch over her shoulder sometimes just for the reveal part because they are so amazing. This was the exact opposite. The reveals had me cracking up.

I didn't realize this was a thing online. (not much of a Facebook/Instagram guy) I googled some of the images after the show was over and some of them are great.

Kind of makes me want to try something like this just to see how bad it would turn out. But I don't really have all the tools needed to even attempt it.

2. VegasVic

VegasVic Craps Player

Nov 21, 2002
    The Craps Table
    I've watched a couple of episodes. Pretty funny. They need a different host though. Nicole Byer is awful.

3. Dan203

Dan203 Super Moderator Staff Member TCF Club

Apr 17, 2000
    Nevada
    Yeah she's a bit annoying, but the results are worth it.

4. 59er

59er TiVotee

Mar 27, 2008
    New York, NY
    Oh, I really get a kick out of Nicole Byer.

5. DancnDude

DancnDude Thrice as nice TCF Club

Feb 7, 2001
    Madison, WI
    I really enjoyed watching this one. So funny! It does seem like they should give more time, but I guess they are just upping the time pressure to have worse results.

6. Malcontent

Malcontent Aka: Smiling Bob

Sep 4, 2004
    Season 2 is available today.

7. DancnDude

DancnDude Thrice as nice TCF Club

Feb 7, 2001
    Madison, WI
    Looks like there's a holiday season now, separately from the regular ones. I just noticed it featured on the home screen.