My Tivo rewards points NOT getting posted!

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by rdangel, Jul 30, 2007.

1. rdangel

rdangel Member

Sep 3, 2002
    Does anyone have a phone number or email of an actual person at TIVO that handles "rewards"?

I have the tivo credit card and have not gotten 3 months worth of my points posted. I have called the credit card company, and they have been telling me for weeks that they made the request to TIVO and havent heard back.

I need the points to get a reward, and I am going to lose a chunk of expiring points starting in about a week.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

2. mchips

mchips TiVo Fanatic

Feb 21, 2003
    Midwest
    If you haven't already, you might want to check out the TiVo Rewards FAQ.

The TiVo Rewards FAQ state to contact Barclay's customer service for Mastercard Rewards issues:
    But it appears since you already have, then you might want to contact TiVo.

Per the same FAQ:

3. TiVoJerry

TiVoJerry Caavo employee (Ex-TiVo, '00-'16)

Jul 26, 2005
    Woodside, CA
    I was just informed that this issue should be resolved. Please check as your points should be available immediately.

4. wolflord11

wolflord11 Lord of Darkness

Jan 16, 2007
    Madisonville...
    Well looks like TivoJerry says the problem has been resolved. I do hope the OP's points have an extended expire term on them. :D

5. rdangel

rdangel Member

Sep 3, 2002
    Tivo Jerry, thank you for getting involved. I did read the faq and followed the appropriate channels by contacting Barclays.

Only after calling Tivo directly and posting in this forum was there movement.

But the matter is resolved. Thank you for responding.. (I can now get my 80 GB ipod) ;)

Too bad there's not the cheaper HD tivo! I'd love to have a second hd box...

Another good reward would be lifetime transfer!

6. TiVoJerry

TiVoJerry Caavo employee (Ex-TiVo, '00-'16)

Jul 26, 2005
    Woodside, CA
    The matter was brought to our attention by Barclay's at the same time that we got the escalation from the call center. The team here was just putting the finishing touches on the fix when they saw your post, so they asked me to reply. I have to give them all the credit as I was merely the messenger.

Glad to hear it's working properly now. Sorry for the inconvenience.