1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My shows (that aren't)

Discussion in 'TiVo Roamio DVRs' started by gfretwell, Jul 10, 2018.

1. gfretwell

gfretwell ReplayTV refugee

Jul 9, 2016
    SW Florida
    When I go look at my shows it says I have a number of recordings but I seem to get a whole bunch that are not available when I open up that menu. How do I only see the things I actually have?
    Example I show 9 recording for frontline but when I go look at them I get 45 seasons worth and none of them are actually available.
    (Roamio OTA)

2. rdrrepair

rdrrepair Or, Bill Knapp

Nov 24, 2006
    845 New York
    Go back to Frontline via "My Shows > All" and while in that folder hit the "Red" button labeled "C", located above number 2 & 3, until you get the desired view you want.

My preference for recordings is to use
    "B sort (season)" with "C view (my episodes)"

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
    PSU_Sudzi likes this.
  3. gfretwell

Jul 9, 2016
    SW Florida
    Thanks, That was what I needed. I am still trying to get used to this machine. I finally retired my old Replay TV after 18 years along with Dish and the Tivo is just enough different to confuse me.

CopRock and krkaufman like this.
  4. Mikeguy

Mikeguy Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2005
    Good for you--18 years!

5. gfretwell

Jul 9, 2016
    SW Florida
    I lost the hard drive. I do still have the image and I could bring it back to life again but when I killed the Dish, it's use was pretty limited.
    I did like DVArchive tho because I could record just about anything and shoot it right to my PC. I haven't tried the equivalent TiVo app yet but I understand it is available. We are getting used to the Tivo and my wife is finally embracing it. I have Netflix, Amazon and Showtime but we are still wondering what else I should buy. By dumping Dish I still have some money in my pocket but I don't want to get back to "300 channels and there is nothing on" for a car payment each month.
    Is there a Roku app? I didn't see it in the apps on the menu.