My season passes are seriously broken

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by tivogurl, Apr 23, 2011.

1. tivogurl

tivogurl New Member

Dec 15, 2004
    I have a TiVo HD with tuning adapter. I used Browse by Channel to locate an upcoming episode of (for example) NCIS Los Angeles on Channel 1005. I use that episode to make a Season Pass for the show. However, if I go to View Upcoming Episodes from the SP, no episodes appear including the one I used to set up the Season Pass, and Wishlists matching NCIS LA don't show any episodes either. View Upcoming for my House SP shows all the USA episodes, but not the Fox ones. I'm showing the same problems with NCIS, The Event, and numerous other Season Passes. All of the relevant channels are turned on in my Channel List. I've tried rebooting too, to no avail. Something is seriously wonky. What could be wrong?

My cableco is Cox Arizona, if it matters.

2. HomeUser

HomeUser Active Member

Jan 12, 2003
    A2 Michigan
    1) Force a re-calculation of the upcoming recordings by changing the order of something in your Season Passes.

2) check the ToDo List History for reason the program is not recorded.

3. tivogurl

tivogurl New Member

Dec 15, 2004
    Tried that, does nothing.
    Since the shows are in the guide, but the season passes don't pick up anything in the guide, that doesn't work either.

4. tivogurl

tivogurl New Member

Dec 15, 2004
    It took many hours, but after doing a full "Clear program information & To Do List" followed by a repeat of Guided Setup, the TiVo seems to be working fine. Darn annoying.