My Hulu has gone CooCoo

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by wecnews, Jul 29, 2019.

Tags:
  1. wecnews

wecnews Member

Oct 19, 2009

Advertisements

Recently and unexpectedly, I've been unable to log into Hulu from my bolt or any of my connected minis.

When I try to connect to Hulu either through the app menu or in picking something from "my shows" and trying the stream, the hulu logo pops up and the circle in the upper left corner spins "loading" but it never loads..... will sit there for hours (left and went to dinner and came back, still spinning)

Everything else works fine. Netflix, youtube, antenna, and on all moca connected minis.

But hulu for the past 3 days won't load.

I've restarted the bolt, I've triple checked to make sure my hulu account is in good standing. but nothing gets it to work.

I know if I call customer support, they'll just drive me crazy, go through the checklist and then try to send me a renewed box.

Any ideas?

2. Macsterguy

Macsterguy New Member

Aug 13, 2019
    I am quickly finding out that I AM GLAD that I still have time to return all this TiVo gear I purchased last week from BestBuy: 1)TiVO Bolt OTA, 3) TiVO mini's. Its clear that the current Hulu app is the classic version and that's the way it's going to stay... This makes most, if not all, Hulu searches and OnPass creation a No-Go from the Get-Go... Try searching for any show on the Motor Trend or DIY networks. Nothing shows up for me !!! Total false advertising on TiVO's part - Compared to every day use and reality.

3. JoeKustra

JoeKustra in the other Alabama TCF Club

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
    duplicate

PSU_Sudzi likes this.
  4. Macsterguy

Macsterguy New Member

Aug 13, 2019
    I can't even get "duplicates" to show up on my TiVo Hulu searches... At least I posted one here... Forgive me for venting about this costly and time consuming test of these TiVo boxes... They are dumber then a box of rocks so far. Will return tomorrow

5. mdavej

mdavej Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2015

Advertisements

Is there a box of Cocoa Puffs anywhere near your TiVo?