My hd 10-250 is about to go.

Discussion in 'DirecTV TiVo Powered PVRs & Receivers' started by KillBandit, Sep 22, 2007.

1. KillBandit

KillBandit New Member

Feb 7, 2005

Advertisements

I just called and told them my hd 10-250 was about to go, they said they were going to send me a replacement. they said i can keep this one and just hook up the one i'm getting. i'v been hearing that i would be getting another hd 10-250. if not what will i get and will i be getting the one where i will get the new hd channels? i only have the 3 lnb's.. thanks

2. Da Goon

Da Goon Registered Abuser

Oct 22, 2006
    There's a 99.99% chance you'll get an HR20 and not another HR10. If you only have a 3 lnb dish, then call directv afterwards and they'll upgrade your dish at no cost.

3. milominderbinder

milominderbinder New Member

Dec 18, 2006
    Chicagoland
    If you have already called to replace a dead HR10 with a new DIRECTV HD DVR, I can guarantee you are getting an HR20.

One of the last steps in this link tells how to see your order:

Add a new receiver for $19

Did you get your free programming credits?

- Craig

4. KillBandit

KillBandit New Member

Feb 7, 2005
    That what i thought. i just wanted to find out. thay said they didn't know what i would get. and arcady that was a typo a few times. i meant the hr10-250. thanks guys.

5. wolflord11

wolflord11 Lord of Darkness

Jan 16, 2007
    Madisonville...

Advertisements

You will get the HR20 not the HR10-250.

It is Non Tivo, so you shall be surprised.

If you have the 3LNB dish call Directv and upgrade to the 5lnb one.

Happy viewing :D

6. KillBandit

KillBandit New Member

Feb 7, 2005
    I don't mind if it not a tivo. I've only used a tive for about 2 yrs and wasen't really a fan of it.