Multiple tivo's for sale and I hate Ebay!

Discussion in 'eBay Auction Central' started by revoemag, Sep 2, 2011.

1. revoemag

revoemag New Member

Sep 17, 2002
    I have 4 tivo's I want to get rid of as I clean up and I really don't want to ebay or CL them.

They are:

• Philips Series 1 Tivo with lifetime and a 120GB drive. ( activated after the date that you could transfer it.) I also have the original 2X14GB drives with the original unmodded os. I have a translucent blue multi device peanut remote for this tivo.
    • RCA DVR40 Direct TV Tivo with 40GB drive (40 hours of recording). This is a series 2 tivo and comes with the series 2 remote. I think this tivo has bad sectors on the drive and it needs to be replaced, but who would use it with the stock drive anyway! :cool:
    • Philips DSR6000. This is a series 1 Direct TV Tivo and comes with a peanut remote.
    • I also have a Direct TV non-tivo DVR. Model R16-300 which i think is a 300GB drive. Looks new, comes with remote and was used for 3-4 months max.
    • Also, one Sat-A4 and one Sat B55 Sony Direct TV receivers. Both have the serial port for direct channel changing with the series one tivo.

To be clear I have lots of remotes (even a few extra peanuts) so everthing comes with power cables and remotes and I have the IR blasters and serial cables for the Series 1.

Make me any offer and I'll ship them to you anywhere in the US (you pay shipping).

Mike

2. Pat514

Pat514 New Member

Sep 3, 2011
    I'm interested in the Philips Series 1 Tivo with lifetime and a 120GB drive unit if you still have it. I have the exact same unit and it is giving me problems lately. It would be great to replace it.

Thanks!!!
    Pat514

3. DynamiteGuy

DynamiteGuy New Member

Feb 6, 2006
    Hi revoemag
    Do You Have the Philips Series 1 Tivo with lifetime and a 120GB drive For Sale

Thanks
    DynamiteGuy
    DynamiteGuy@Gmail.com