MTVLive HD listings for USA - currently showing Europe listing

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by tvmaster2, Aug 19, 2020.

1. tvmaster2

tvmaster2 Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2006

Advertisements

Whether or not you actually watch or receive the channel MTVLive HD, can TiVo USA users have a look in their listings and just reply with what show is listed at any given time whenever you have a chance to do so?

For example: 10:00am - MTVLive

10 days ago, TiVo and our cable company Cox had some kind of a misunderstanding. It's happened before. And what happens is - TiVo somehow grabs the listing for MTVLive Europe.

A couple of years ago it was the Polish version. Last week it seems to be the U.K. listings.

After filing their online reports, phone calls, chats - my ticket was closed and they said it was fixed, but of course, it was not. Still getting MTVLive HD UK listings. And yes, I've reset and reloaded my units.

So I'm wondering if it's for EVERY zipcode in TiVo USA, or just ours.

As there is no longer USA phone support, it is getting harder and harder to get these things understood and fixed.

Thanks

Last edited: Aug 20, 2020
  2. tvmaster2

Sep 9, 2006
    so nobody has this channel in their lineup, regardless of what cable company you have? I don’t care if you don’t have Cox, any cable company TiVo listings will do.

3. JoeKustra

JoeKustra in the other Alabama TCF Club

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
    How can one tell? I checked my guide and there were programs from all over the world. I don't get the channel on my tier, so I can't see or hear anything.

4. tvmaster2

Sep 9, 2006
    On our guide we can still see channels/programs/times for channels we don’t subscribe to. Not yours?

5. JoeKustra

JoeKustra in the other Alabama TCF Club

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...

Advertisements

Sure, but the programs and descriptions are all in English. How about a program name at a time tomorrow? Tomorrow at noon EDT has Epic.Awesome.Videos for 1 hour.

6. tvmaster2

Sep 9, 2006
    Perfect. Thanks, that’s all I’m looking for. MTVLive HD Europe doesn’t run that show, so maybe it’s finally been corrected