MLB Playoffs Games missing

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by leswar, Oct 3, 2017.

1. leswar

leswar leswar

Apr 14, 2005
    Vero Beach

Advertisements

Guide is not showing any MLB playoff games, instead showing 4 hour blocks titled MLB Pre Game Show and MLB Post Game Show. This is all known well in advanced when the yearly schedules are set. What gives Rovi?

2. spartanstew

spartanstew Thanks 4 the Update

Feb 23, 2002
    Wylie, Texas
    D* picking them up fine.

3. skafkas

skafkas New Member

Jul 21, 2012
    On my Premier XL4, the guide doesn't say anything at all during the games. It just has a blank spot in the guide during the time the games are supposed to be played. It was the case last night for the first game, tonight and for all the games on Thursday. My Tivo is connecting, but the guide data for these games isn't updating.

Update: I chatted with support and they said it is a known issue. They told me to call 877-367-8486. There is supposed to be a workaround and by calling they will add me to the "affected list". I haven't called yet, but thought I would share the info.

Update 2: Not sure if I actually needed to call in, because the agent said that they had fixed the problem and I just needed to force an update. This must have gone out just recently, because it had connected on its own at 7 am. He waited on the phone with me for 25 minutes and when it finally finished loading, the MLB games were in the guide. However, Monday Night Football and Thursday Night Football (10/12) were still not fixed.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
    streich likes this.
  4. leswar

leswar leswar

Apr 14, 2005
    Vero Beach
    Yup it updated this evening for me.

5. TIVO_GUY_HERE

TIVO_GUY_HERE I miss the ocean

Jul 10, 2000
    Dallas Texas

Advertisements

As of right now Game 3 of the Dodgers/Cubs Tuesday 17th is listed on Tivo as 3 PM ( central) when it's actually 9PM central.

Game 4 which is at 8 Central on Wednesday is showing up at 7 PM central

Last edited: Oct 15, 2017
  6. leswar

leswar leswar

Apr 14, 2005
    Vero Beach
    Yup, same here. more incorrect guide data

7. humbb

humbb Active Member

Jan 27, 2014
    Northern CA
    Today's HOU/TAM Playoff game is starting at 7ET/4PT. It was showing in the Guide as 8ET/5PT as of my previous Tuesday 3am PT update. Reconnecting just now corrected the start time.