Missing icons for Netflix/Hulu/Youtube on Now Playing list

Discussion in 'TiVo Premiere DVRs' started by NickCat, Jul 12, 2011.

1. NickCat

NickCat Member

Feb 17, 2004
    Rowley, MA
    Maybe I'm losing my mind... but didn't the Netflix, Hulu and YouTube listing on the Now Playing list used to have icons on the left next to the text titles? The equivalent to the blue/green/yellow circle icons for shows on the now playing list.

I could have sworn they used to be there, but mine have been missing for a few weeks now.

I have 3 Premieres and it's happening on all 3, I have tried rebooting, restarting the HD menus, removing and re-adding them video providers, but nothing has made any difference.

Did TiVo remove the icons, or did someone just accidentally remove them from the server after they added hulu? :)

2. andyf

andyf Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2000
    Houston,...
    I also thought the icons were there. At least the YouTube one (I have the others turned off).

3. Johnwashere

Johnwashere Member

Sep 17, 2005
    Columbus, Ohio
    Its been the same for mine to for awhile.

4. Dotty

Dotty New Member

Dec 30, 2010
    Same for me. I have a Premiere.

5. Crash_Corrigan

Crash_Corrigan New Member

Feb 27, 2004
    For me, those icons in the Now Playing List disappeared after the update that added Hulu+. Hopefully they'll fix the problem in the next update.

6. NickCat

NickCat Member

Feb 17, 2004
    Rowley, MA
    Ok... really I just wanted confirmation that I wasn't crazy.

I wonder if the Hulu+ addition cause some conflict between Netflix and TiVo. Just pure speculation.

I was 99.9% confidant I had icons for all 3 up there... I wonder if after they created them someone accidentally hosed the icons and nobody has realized it yet. I did chat with TiVo tech support and after about 30 minutes of trying to explain which set of icons I was referring to, they checked their in house premieres there and found the same thing. Last I left if they had to escalate it to a higher level tech and they were going to get back to me. That was about a month ago now... :)

7. nance459

nance459 New Member

Jul 8, 2011
    Hi, just got my replacement and noticed they were missing today...
    did yours come back?

8. rainwater

rainwater Active Member

Sep 21, 2004
    That's fine with me. The Netflix icon was never lined up with the rest of the icons correctly. How TiVo never fixed this is beyond me. It always made the NPL look so poorly designed.

9. Knoxes

Knoxes New Member

May 4, 2009
    This just happened to me a few days ago. Has anyone solved this?

10. vio2112

vio2112 New Member

Apr 18, 2011
    South of Heaven
    Yes. Go to settings and messages>settings>channels>video provider list. Take the check marks off the applications and then put the check marks back on. The apps will now be back.

11. Knoxes

Knoxes New Member

May 4, 2009
    Yeah, I just tried that before logging back in here. Came back to report it. Thanks!

12. Wingershute

Wingershute New Member

Oct 22, 2010