Missing Channels - PLEASE HELP

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by legaleye3000, Jul 7, 2011.

1. legaleye3000

legaleye3000 New Member

Dec 5, 2007
    I'm in South Florida on Comcast. As of July 1, I got a Tivo message saying all channels after channel 22 went missing.

I have basic and expanded cable. I do not have a digital adapter or cable box. I called Tivo and they said Comcast was supposed to go digital July 1st, but then changed it to September, so they are working on getting the channels back in the channel lineup. But its been almost a week. How long does this usually take?

I also repeated guided setup just in case...

Thanks.

2. SpiritualPoet

SpiritualPoet Member

Jan 13, 2007
    Texas
    I don't know but you should call Comcast and ask.

3. SheriLuther

SheriLuther New Member

Jul 10, 2011
    I'm also in S. Florida, and I lost the same channels. It seems we need to get an adapter from ComCast to get these channels (they went 100% digital), then on Ebay, they sell a cable that goes from adapter to the Tivo to allow tivo to change the channels (or use IR thingies from Tivo). Unfortunately when u call comcast to get these answers, u get a different answer each time u call. I got this information from a friend who had to do the same thing.

4. legaleye3000

legaleye3000 New Member

Dec 5, 2007
    It's not supposed to go all digital until late August. I'm moving in less than a month so it's a pain to get the adapter and then return it in less than a month. Wish they would make the change when co cast actually makes the change.