Mini will show channel logos but Roamio wont?

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by Budule, Nov 1, 2015.

1. Budule

Budule New Member

Oct 25, 2015

Advertisements

Like the title says , when I bring up the guide on the mine it uses the channel logos beside the numbers but I cant seam to make this happen on the Roamio as I don't see that option , is it hidden or something?

2. snerd

snerd Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2008
    The software update that includes this feature on Roamio has not been released yet, so it is only on Bolts and Minis.

Be patient. Really patient. Not likely to show up tomorrow or next week. Maybe within a month, maybe not.

3. Budule

Budule New Member

Oct 25, 2015
    no biggie , I just assumed that the Roamio would be more advanced than the Mini and thought I was just missing the option somewhere...it does seam strange that the mini's guide looks better that the main dvr's guide though...(this will be hard to explain to the wife I mean)

4. krkaufman

krkaufman TDL shepherd

Nov 25, 2003
    The glass is half full. (2/3 full if you have 2 Minis, etc) If your spouse really needs the logos immediately, you could offer her a BOLT replacement for the Roamio.

5. Budule

Budule New Member

Oct 25, 2015

Advertisements

I looked hard at the Bolt as I always want the latest and greatest ...no way my OCD would allow me to have it , if they make one straight and black ( herd it when I typed it) then I'm in but bent and white , I'm out...

6. dlfl

dlfl Cranky old novice

Jul 6, 2006
    Dayton OH
    Wow. She sounds very ... err ... "observant". :)