Mega Shark vs Crocosaurus *spoilers*

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by cheesesteak, Aug 21, 2011.

1. cheesesteak

cheesesteak Meh. TCF Club

Jul 24, 2003
    15 mins...
    Did anybody else watch this wonderful cinematic masterpiece other than me? I'm a sucker for these SyFy Mega-whatever vs Giant-Something Else movies. This one starred Urkel! I couldn't pass it by. The croc and the shark destroyed Panama and the shark swallowed a nuclear sub and I think they both swam at 400 miles/hr. Wow.

2. LoadStar

LoadStar LOAD"*",8,1

Jul 24, 2001
    Milwaukee, WI
    Nope. Movies that are unintentionally bad are one thing -- at least those are good fodder for riffing -- but I can't deal with movies that are intentionally made badly, like all of the movies from The Asylum.

Besides, the last thing I want to do is encourage "siffy" to air more crap instead of actual good stuff like Eureka.

3. cheesesteak

cheesesteak Meh. TCF Club

Jul 24, 2003
    15 mins...
    It's not like SyFy is going to replace their crappy Saturday night "original" movies with the sci-fi equivalent of The Wire if everybody boycotts their Mega Shark offerings. They'll just put other crap on.

4. nlsinger

nlsinger w00tever

Feb 8, 2006
    Eucalyptusla...
    My son watched it while I was in the room. He kept stopping it to show me the terrible special effects. I just wanted to read my book in peace.