Medium - "Raising Cain" 1-23-06 Spoilers

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by boywaja, Jan 24, 2006.

1. boywaja

boywaja Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2001
    Northern...

Advertisements

The intro 'educational' style film The Outsiders had me laughing because of the insider/outsider theme in happy hour. Well, at least until the shooting. :)

I loved the husband's line, when the wife asked about holding onto the crib he replaide "as what, a shrine to our childrearing years"

I did wonder what happened to allison's desire to avoid hospitals. Remember an earlier episode where she used headphones so she wouldn't be bothered by all the dead people asking her to fulfill their unfinished business. I guess she's been in hospitals in many episodes since.

And if I were getting calls in the middle of the night from the D.A. as occured in the coda of the show, I'd keep the phone on my side of the bed instead of reaching across hubby. I thought I remembered her having the phone before. Was the basestation always on the other side of the bed and she just normally keeps the cordless handset by her?

But enough nitpicking. Pretty good episode. I especially liked the parking garage scene.

2. balboa dave

balboa dave well rounded

Jan 19, 2004
    Newport...
    Did you catch the "production credit" of the films? DE, Dubois Educational Films.