Medium "Method to His Madness" 1/2/2006 - spoilers

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by boywaja, Jan 3, 2006.

1. boywaja

boywaja Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2001
    Northern...

Advertisements

Nice to finally have something new on my dvr.

The writers just cant seem to be consistant about what Allison's powers are. I seem to recall her seeing through the killer's eye's without taking on their characteristics. But I guess it fits within the general premise of being show things by the dead in order to correct them.

This one freaked me out for a bit as you wondered how far Allison was going to go.

2. dthmj

dthmj Hinky TCF Club

Mar 12, 2002
    Texas
    This show usually creeps me out. I always have to watch something else before I go to bed.

But I liked this episode.

3. Havana Brown

Havana Brown Ring Turner

Feb 3, 2005
    Your...
    I thought Patricia Arquette was a better actress while playing the role of the psycho guy. I liked it.

Did anyone else notice the shaky camera? It was really noticeable in the first scene where Allison and her husband are in the kitchen. It almost felt like someone bumped into the camera man.

4. gregmdusa

gregmdusa New Member

Oct 10, 2002
    OKC, OK
    I liked the departure from the same old plot.

I thought the resolution was a letdown, there were certainly plenty of clues.

PA definitely was pretty good as the killer and her touching of her daughter's photo did creep me out at one point.

5. Dawghows

Dawghows Liberal Elitist

May 17, 2001
    NJ

Advertisements

Amen to that.

I think she has one "power", and it is completely "consistant": she picks up on psychic communications from other people. I think since all the people communicating with her are different, it is to be expected that their methods of communication are also all different.