Meadowlands 8/5/2007 (S01E08) "Episode 108"

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by dswallow, Aug 8, 2007.

1. dswallow

dswallow Save the ModeratŠ¾r TCF Club

Dec 3, 2000
    Long...
    That was a neat reveal at the end... Meadowlands as an oasis in the middle of the desert.

The bad news is this is the season finale. And no word on a second season yet. I really hadn't expected it to end so soon; I'd figured we'd get at least 12 or 13 episodes. *sigh*

Mark cleans up nice; if only they'd give him a haircut so he could see.

2. bluesman64

bluesman64 New Member

Jan 25, 2005
    Aargh! Did not realize it was the season finale. :mad: Thought the show had hit it's stride - and wasn't creeping me out like the first few episodes!

3. drew2k

drew2k Drew != Drawn

Jun 9, 2003
    Long Island, NY
    I'm not reading ... I'm not reading!

I just quickly scrolled to the end to add that .... I'm behind by about five episodes, so I have a lot of catching up to do, but I will be back.

4. Fl_Gulfer

Fl_Gulfer Tivo's R Us

May 27, 2005
    Fl.Gulf
    I thought it was unreal to see where they were at. And the show just keeps getting better, they could have a little more skin other than the huge cleavege....lol I was surprised about the 8 episodes season, and John from Cinci. only has 9. Pretty soon a season will be 7 shows every 3 months. It used to be 26 in a season broke down to 13 on and 13 off ect ect

5. bengalfreak

bengalfreak Active Member

Oct 20, 2002
    Stupid, stupid, stupid season finale. I really liked the first few episodes but it just really dragged on the last few.

By the way, the show was originally commisioned for Channel 4 in the UK and after low ratings, it was announced there would be no second season.