Masterchef 1st & 2nd Auditions - OAD 5/22/2013

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by TonyTheTiger, May 23, 2013.

1. TonyTheTiger

TonyTheTiger Pro Troll Magnet

Dec 22, 2006

Advertisements

There were certainly some interesting characters and offerings! From beaver tail to alligator to bear to crickets.

I loved the 'Mad & cheese with a twist."
    What's the twist?
    Breast milk.
    Large spray of yellow from Ramsay's mouth!! :eek:

2. bryhamm

bryhamm randomize

Jun 30, 2004
    St Louis area
    Loved win the tall blonde woman fileted the fish pretty damn good right on the spot.

3. gossamer88

gossamer88 UHDTV Snob

Jul 26, 2005
    Da Bronx
    Drive me nuts when these people celebrate too prematurely. And I bet those that did will be eliminated in the 2nd round.

4. sharkster

sharkster Well-Known Member TCF Club

Jul 3, 2004
    NV
    It was a pretty good episode. I don't get any major feel for anybody yet, of course, but I also didn't see anybody get through who was too irritating.

I like how Joe is the d!ck in this competition and Gordon is the good guy. :D

5. Mr. Soze

Mr. Soze Back by popular demand

Nov 1, 2002
    The 75006...

Advertisements

Beaver double-entendres, and an off-color remark about the yacht girl as she was walking out. My kind of show, :up: otherwise pretty worthless except as an intro. Of course these weren't the best 100 in America - some were clearly the usual reality show freaks. Breast milk? WTF!

6. That Don Guy

That Don Guy Now with more GB

Mar 13, 2003
    Benicia, CA
    I'm surprised nobody bothers to ask, "How did some of these people get into the final 100 in the first place?" At least with, say, American Idol, they still pretend on the air that everybody gets to sing in front of the judges.