Mass updates to Season Passes

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by spudnic, Jun 16, 2011.

1. spudnic

spudnic New Member

Jul 25, 2004
    Greetings!

Is there any way to quickly update the number of episodes kept for each Season Pass without having to go through each one through the GUI?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

2. jrtroo

jrtroo Chill- its just TV

Feb 4, 2008
    Chicagoland
    Not that I know of.

I suppose that you are running out of space? If so, upgrade the hard disk. It is easy, cheap, and other than the disk itself- FREE.

3. spudnic

spudnic New Member

Jul 25, 2004
    Actually, I'm using XBMC now as my primary way of watching media as I don't really watch a lot of video recorded from TV. I have disconnected my external drive on the Premier and set up kmttg to pull off the few shows I want to watch once they are recorded. I'll do this until I delve into getting a CETON InfiniTV or something and get it configured.

Since I don't want to install any of the hacks that allow for remote deletes, and I don't need 25 episodes stored on the tivo if they are copied to the NAS and decrypted, AND I don't want to go through and manually delete items, setting them all to 5 or less episodes would be the best bet.

I've been with TiVo since the first box came out. I don't like seeing coupons for paper towels or being limited in what I can do with the box. I've been running pyTivo for a long whille and it was great. I just want more speed and flexibility now.