Manifest returns

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by jamesbobo, Mar 25, 2021.

1. jamesbobo

jamesbobo with a grain of salt

Jun 18, 2000
    NJ

Advertisements

Manifest is back on April 1 (and it's not a joke) on NBC at 8 PM eastern time. It's been so long since it's been on that I don't remember where it left off. They'll need a good "previously on" segment to jog my memory.

justen_m likes this.
  2. MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area
    Wow... I am struggling to get through Season 2... Been at it for over a year trying to chip away at it, but there doesn't seem to be much life in the story... Does it get better, and is there a compelling reason/justification for a 3rd season???

I hope so...because then maybe there's something to look forward to as I struggle through completing the second season...

But if it's more of the same, I think I'd be more interested in a Gilligan Island reboot... LOL...

sehale likes this.
  3. mattack

mattack Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2001
    sunnyvale
    I finally started up again because a bunch of the eps of S2 are expiring on Hulu.. (the first bunch, I had only 3 eps expiring in a week or so that I hadn't watched yet, and watched one).
    I wonder if they're going to ever actually explain anything.

4. That Don Guy

That Don Guy Now with more GB

Mar 13, 2003
    Benicia, CA
    S3 E1 - Tailfin
    Looks like more of the same - there's a calling, everybody sees a strange woman who turns out to be a passenger, and How About That, one of the characters Just Happens to be on a honeymoon somewhere near one of her last known locations, where, How About That Again, she turns out to be the Victim Of The Week and they stumble across her Just In The Nick Of Time.