Manifest "Fasten Your Seatbelts" 1/6/2020

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by cheesesteak, Jan 8, 2020.

1. cheesesteak

cheesesteak Meh. TCF Club

Jul 24, 2003
    15 mins...

Advertisements

I had forgotten I still had a One Pass for this show. This episode made me wonder why I still do. I'll probably give it one or two more episodes but it's a dead man walking, I think. I think the premise is interesting but I'm tired of shows with tons of relationship drama and love triangles and this show is packed to the gills with it.

I want to punch stalker cop guy in the face every time he gets near the lead actress. I'll admit that I don't know how the police force works but it seems kinda odd to me that if one officer gets shot because her cop ex-boyfriend was fighting with her new boyfriend, that one of them wouldn't get transfered to another precinct.

You just know that the mother's unborn baby is really her ex-boyfriend's, not her husband's, and that the daughter is going to snitch to the ex-boyfriend and there will be all kinds of drama about him wanting his baby instead of being like most guys in real life and saying "Whew, dodged that bullet!"

2. DouglasPHill

DouglasPHill Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2005
    St Louis, MO
    I dropped this after about 4 episodes in season 1

3. andyw715

andyw715 Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2007
    Is it worthwhile finding the S1 finale, as a refresher? Do they do a suitable recap?

4. Steveknj

Steveknj Lost in New Joisey TCF Club

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    I found it helped me remember some of the fringe characters, and where the story left off.

5. Mike20878

Mike20878 Jake & Adam's dad

Jun 8, 2001
    Gaithersburg...

Advertisements

I enjoy the show and I'm glad it's finally back. Almost a year since it last aired.

I did like the final scene.
    I always hoped Vance had faked his death!

Steveknj likes this.