Wondering if anyone has thoughts on the following. Over the past several days, we've started experiencing macroblocking on about 7-8 channels, and can't figure out what the deal is. Background: I live in Astoria, NY, and have RCN as my cable and internet provider. I've got a six tuner bolt. Over the past week, my building (three units) had sporadic power outages that seems to have been caused by a bad feeder line from ConEd. That has been resolved, but now some tuning issues have cropped up with the TiVo. i.e. CNN, Channel 650, is pixelated and macroblocking, and occasionally showing video from another nearby channel. This is also happening on a few other channels. Sometimes it's watchable, other times it's completely disastrous. I chatted with RCN, and we went through a signal test from their end. Per RCN, everything was good from what they could tell. They suggested sending a tech out, but noted that if it was an issue with my equipment or wiring in my home, I'd be charged (which I declined to do at this time). I did walk over to the RCN center and switch out my cable card, which appeared to solve the issue briefly but then made no change. When I went to the troubleshooting digital TV signals page on the TiVo site, I went through the steps listed, but am having issues making heads or tails out of it. Tuning to an affected channel (when it's largely watchable), I get the following data points in the diagnostics screen: signal strength: 75% SNR: 30 dB RS Uncorrected: 488271 (and climbing) RS Corrected: 41465439 (and climbing faster than uncorrected) The suggestions to resolve seem nebulous, so I'm wondering if anyone has thoughts or suggestions. Thanks!!