Mac Galleon installer bundle

Discussion in 'TiVo Home Media Features & TiVoToGo' started by cwoody222, Jan 29, 2006.

1. cwoody222

cwoody222 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 1999
    Buffalo, NY
    I installed Tiger yesterday with a full Erase and Install so I had to reinstall Galleon from scratch.

It took me forever to find the easy-install Bundle which puts Galleon on your Dock for you. I finally found it here:

http://www.macupdate.com/info.php/id/19643

The icon with the TiVo guy in front of the blue "internet" globe isn't the icon I used to have. I used to just have the TiVo guy. I liked that one better. Does anyone have it?

2. diamondsw

diamondsw Member

Sep 16, 2004
    Chicago
    Hello again. I just grabbed it from the TivoDesktop.prefpane (okay, I actually grabbed a web image and properly masked it and went through hell before I noticed the prefpane ;) ).

For version 2.0/2.1, I had to update the classpaths; you will probably want the new version which will show up on MacUpdate shortly. In the meantime, you can grab it from my web site.

3. cwoody222

cwoody222 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 1999
    Buffalo, NY
    Thanks. I grabbed the new version.

Do you have an icon version that is just the TiVoGuy w/o the blue globe background?

4. jimmymac

jimmymac New Member

Nov 6, 2002
    Has anybody gotten the Mac Galleon installer bundle to work on the new Intel based Macs?

I downloaded it to my new iMac and when I try to run it, I get nothing.