Love the TV Guide data...

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by the_Skywise, May 23, 2020 at 12:20 PM.

1. the_Skywise

the_Skywise Member

Nov 27, 2000
    Indianapolis...
    For example, this afternoon on MeTV, Night Gallery (the Rod Serling horror series from 1971-1973) has a NEW, never before aired episode! Season 3 Episode 25 Flying Sepulcher of Death. First aired 5/23/20! Rod Serling must have some awesome ghost writers! (pun intended!)
    Night Gallery | TV Guide

This is actually one of the recut Sixth Sense episodes for Night Gallery syndication back in the 70s
    The Sixth Sense (TV series) - Wikipedia (see episode 1 description)

unclehonkey, tommage1 and Mikeguy like this.
  2. TishTash

TishTash Active Member

Jan 23, 2008
    Merrick, NY
    Be careful: Some weirdos here take umbrage at posting Rivo listing errors.

As for me: LOL!

Last edited: May 23, 2020 at 2:08 PM
  3. ManeJon

ManeJon Active Member

Apr 14, 2018
    Guide is full of things like that.

4. tommage1

tommage1 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2008
    Happens all the time with older series. Which is what I mostly record. Kinda messes up the folder when trying to get all episodes of a series, some will seem to be missing but will be there out of order with wrong info/date/episode # etc. I have all the Night Gallery episodes by the way. And original Twilight Zone. I may have all of the Twilight Zone remake but the guide is REALLY messed up for that one, hard to tell. Sometimes have to go to episode guide dot com or something like that, print out the episodes and check off what you have.