LOST - only last 1/2 hour recorded?

Discussion in 'DirecTV TiVo Powered PVRs & Receivers' started by Cajunclicker, Jan 12, 2006.

1. Cajunclicker

Cajunclicker New Member

Dec 31, 2003
    Keller, TX
    Did anyone else experience this on last night's (1/12) episode in HD? It was an OTA recording from my local DFW affiliate, WFAA-DT. :confused:

2. jamesbobo

jamesbobo with a grain of salt

Jun 18, 2000
    NJ
    No problem in NY.

3. PlanoBill

PlanoBill New Member

Apr 15, 2004
    Plano, Texas
    I live in Plano and recorded it last night from WFAA-DT. I got home earlier than I expected and watched it live (on WFAA) and the live feed was fine. But because I watched it live I never checked the recording. I will look at it tonght when I get home and let you know if I got the whole thing.

4. Carfan

Carfan Member

Aug 9, 2003
    New Hampshire
    Same here - WMUR HD out of Manchester, NH. Not sure why but I noticed the recording light was not on so I hit it manually at about the 1/2 way point.

(I only hit it once, nit 4 or 5 times ! ;) )

5. Dave47

Dave47 New Member

Jun 3, 2004
    Allen, Tx
    All 3 hours of WFAA-DT recorded for me last night. I had to fix a conflict with Invasion beforehand, but once it started recording, all was fine. I watched way behind live last night from the recording.

David

6. strack

strack New Member

Sep 17, 2004
    Lake Worth, FL
    In West Palm Beach, the HD was having problems after the first 10 minutes. The problem lasted about 5 minutes and mostly effected the sound.

7. thepackfan

thepackfan Member

May 21, 2003
    Plano, TX
    The OTA signal was fine in DFW.

8. bjam69

bjam69 New Member

Dec 20, 2004
    Wisconsin
    OTA was fine in Milwaukee, WI.

9. Texceo

Texceo New Member

Mar 11, 2003
    Dallas, Texas
    I recorded OTA and it worked Great for me!

DFW area

10. Kbert5

Kbert5 New Member

Apr 5, 2003
    I only got the first 15 min of the 23rd Psalm episode. (Local ABC OTA). Fortunately, the whole episode did save on my old Series I in SD.

11. PlanoBill

PlanoBill New Member

Apr 15, 2004
    Plano, Texas
    I posted earllier. Looks like there have been several confirmations. I checked my recording from WFAA-DT and the whole 60 minutes was there. I even went in and verified the images in the smoke scenes with Eko. No problems.

12. Cajunclicker

Cajunclicker New Member

Dec 31, 2003
    Keller, TX
    Thanks for checking everybody... I guess it was just an odd occurance. Had to happen on my favorite show... darnit!

13. tiggermanh

tiggermanh to be like Earl

Dec 14, 2004
    Dayton Ohio
    I had all 60 minutes of it as well. However, I know someone in the next city, that only got the first 1/2.

14. Stuigi

Stuigi New Member

Jul 28, 2000
    alburtis,pa
    Make sure that lost is in a high priority position on the season pass manager. If not, the higher ranking recording will take place and when it finishes, Tivo will start recording the balance of the next priority show.

15. joetoronto

joetoronto HR10-250 Lover

Jul 26, 2004
    Toronto, Canada
    i recorded "The O.C." for my daughter and i only the got first half. :confused:

oh ya, i "live" in new york city.