Lost 2/21/08

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by unicorngoddess, Feb 21, 2008.

1. unicorngoddess

unicorngoddess Wooooonicorngodess

Nov 19, 2005
    Lewisville, TX

Advertisements

So...I guess Aaron is one of the Oceanic Six, but not Claire. And from Jack's reaction, I wonder if he knows that Claire was his sister and that's why he can't bring himself to see the baby...his nephew.

2. cwoody222

cwoody222 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 1999
    Buffalo, NY
    Ut oh, we have double-threads going.

I'm not convinced the media would consider Aaron a Six.

Hadn't thought of Claire being Jack's sister... I wonder... I thought it was more general like obviously Aaron is one of the reasons the Six made whatever deal w/ the devil that they did... so they could "save the child".

3. cwoody222

cwoody222 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 1999
    Buffalo, NY
    Make that triple threads ;)

4. mwhip

mwhip All better

Jul 22, 2002
    Dallas
    Saw it coming a mile away.

How many beach people were there originally?

Also just because the "6" got off or "8" depending on Jack's words does not mean people like Claire or Sawyer are not still on the island. These could the people that they need to go back for.

If they go back looks like Kate would be violating parole. :D

5. DrWho453

DrWho453 New Member

Jul 16, 2005
    Raleigh NC

Advertisements

Has anyone else spotted the other problem with the island? It started last episode with the experiment and then tonight when they contacted the ship.

It seems to me that the Island is in some kind of a time dilation field. According to the boat the experiment should have landed a couple of minutes before it actually did. Then he tells the helicopter pilot to travel the exact course back to the boat and do not deviate one inch from the course. Again suggesting that going off that track may cause them to get lost and end up coming out either in the future or in the past but not the present. Now the helicopter is not only missing but the boat people think its still on the Island. They must have deviated some and now they are lost to the future somewhere.

I could be wrong but that is the way it looks to me.

6. MickeS

MickeS Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2002
    OT: I think we should use the other thread, as it has the episode title in it.

7. betts4

betts4 I am Spartacus!

Dec 26, 2005
    A Galaxy...
    Moderators - can someone merge these threads!!

8. tem

tem Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2003
    yes. the timeshift thing was already discussed at length.

9. avery

avery New Member

May 29, 2006
    New York
    About 48 beach people.

Ony 6 DID get off... Jack said "only 8 of us survived the crash." This is obviously the first piece of information for whatever *lies* they've told.

10. DrWho453

DrWho453 New Member

Jul 16, 2005
    Raleigh NC
    Ok cool. I didn't know that. Thanks.

11. unicorngoddess

unicorngoddess Wooooonicorngodess

Nov 19, 2005
    Lewisville, TX
    Sorry for the duplicate thread...we posted almost exactly the same time I guess. I made a request to the mods to merge this thread with the other one.

12. bruinfan

bruinfan Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2006
    Elk Grove, CA
    All of these threads is more evidence of the alternate timelines!!

I got cut off the last 5 min, darnit!!!! gotta go watch it online, then back to 10 pages of posts.