Logitech Harmony, Which One?

Discussion in 'TiVo Series 1 - UK' started by flotzie, Oct 10, 2007.

1. flotzie

flotzie New Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Bracknell
    What model should I go for for controlling my Tivo, Freeview Box, DVD and VCR? :confused:

2. Tivo_noob

Tivo_noob New Member

Jan 28, 2006
    Home Theatre Master MX500/800 if you can get hold of one, i had a Logitech then a Theatre Master and the latter wins hands down on all accounts, the only problem is getting hold of one, ebay is your best bet. I had to import mine from the States

3. 2004raptor

2004raptor time to emancipate

Dec 30, 2005
    GA
    I have a 880 and 670 and like both alot. I honestly like the layout of the 670 better for tivo.

I also have a Mx500 that I bought and used for a year or so and would be willing to sell if you're intersted.

4. Pugwash

Pugwash New Member

May 23, 2003
    Spalding'ish
    I love my 885. If I'd bought it after the PS3, I may have gone for one with Bluetooth as well.
    It's an endless open question where everyone will say they have a great one.
    I suggest you try the trial software on Logitech's site and see how simple it is to set up for your hardware. You'll spend the first hour getting it right and if you buy the hardware it's all ready to download into the device.

5. MikeMar

MikeMar Go Pats

Jan 7, 2005
    Boston...
    I have the 880 and got my parents the 676, you should really try and hold them yourself as most are a matter of preference on the button layout

6. flotzie

flotzie New Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Bracknell
    Hi thanks for the replies but I can't get into the shop as I'm housebound and need advice on the best model for me that I can buy online.