Lizard Lick Towing... anyone watching?

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by EvilMidniteBombr, Sep 27, 2011.

1. EvilMidniteBombr

EvilMidniteBombr what bomz at midnite

May 25, 2006
    Parts...
    I stumbled across a marathon of this "reality" show this past Sunday and got sucked in.

It's about a North Carolina repo company named Lizard Lick Towing. The place is owned and operated by some of the biggest rednecks you'll ever see on TV without banjo music. They get into some of the wildest and allegedly dangerous situations while on repo runs. It almost always never fails that the former owners of the vehicle come back to the office to raise hell.

My opinion is that a LOT of this stuff is fake. I just wonder if anyone else has watched it or is even a fan. I'm afraid this is going to be my new Dog the Bounty Hunter.

2. sieglinde

sieglinde Active Member

Aug 11, 2002
    Sebastopol, CA
    I won't watch "reality" shows on TRU TV because they are fake. I don't mind a little fake such as Survivor but I watched the one about the biker bar and it was so obvious that they were creating fake situations that I was really miffed. I did enjoy the one about the oil rigs but I don't know how they would fake an entire oil rig.