1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LiveTV stops when I click the Tivo button

Discussion in 'TiVo Roamio DVRs' started by rucheridee, Sep 11, 2018.

1. rucheridee

rucheridee Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Did a setting get changed accidentally? Usually when I click on the blue Tivo button or I’m in a recorded show and hit Left Select, the Live TV or recording doesn’t stop. It shrinks to the top right and I can still continue watching/listening until I find another recording I want or adjust recording settings. Now the live video only shows up on top right if I hit the Guide button. How can I bring the video back to display on top right when I click the Tivo button or the left select when a recording is in play?

2. ThAbtO

ThAbtO TiVoholic by the bay

Apr 6, 2000
    SF Bay Area
    Slow toggles that window on and off.

rucheridee likes this.
  3. rucheridee

rucheridee Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Not sure what happened moments ago, but just started watching a recording. After I saw your response, I went to try your suggestion, but it started working as expected again! Should this issue happen again, I’ll try the slow button. Is that the button under the pause [|>] ?

4. rucheridee

rucheridee Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Thank you! I went ahead and clicked Slow and lost the pic, clicked it again & pic is back! Can’t believe that wasn’t accidentally hit after all these years.