Link for channel line-up change submission?

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by Intheswamp, Jan 9, 2021.

1. Intheswamp

Intheswamp Active Member

Nov 14, 2017

Advertisements

I run a Tivo Roamio OTA and have no cable or satellite providers. One of my local OTA stations added 3 new subs within the last year. I'm not *terribly* interested in these subs but I'm to the point of being tired of seeing "Title not available" in the title slots so I'd like to get this working properly.

I found my way to the Tivo "Report a Lineup Case" and went through the form filling in the blanks with probably more info than they need. But, when I hit "Submit" it gives me a red-boxed programming error. I finally gave up and instigated a chat with a Tivo rep.

The rep gave me the link to the same reporting site and I told her of the error code popping up. She said she was sorry and that I should call a telephone number that she supplied. I'm a bit hard of hearing and usually these "support" personnel have a "bit" of an accent which adds to the hearing issue. So, I haven't tried calling them in hopes that someone knows a good link to submit lineup issues at. The link I tried was at Tivo Customer Support Community

Does anyone know of a different link than the one posted above?

Thanks!
    Ed

2. NorthAlabama

NorthAlabama tabasco rules

Apr 19, 2012
    sweet home, al
    you can send an email (attaching an official lineup from the stations might help, too):

lineup@tivo.com

Intheswamp likes this.
  3. Intheswamp

Intheswamp Active Member

Nov 14, 2017
    Will try that, thanks!