Leverage "The Last Dam Job" 1/15/2012

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by cheesesteak, Jan 17, 2012.

1. cheesesteak

cheesesteak Meh. TCF Club

Jul 24, 2003
    15 mins...

Advertisements

"You got me a Bat Cave!"

I knew Nate wasn't going to kill anybody but I didn't expect them both to fall off a cliff and presumably die.

I thought it was a very good episode. Leverage has gotten back on track after the very odd season premiere.

2. pendragn

pendragn Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2001
    Ames Iowa
    It was a good episode, but I didn't get the "oh no, this could all go sideways!" vibe most episodes have. I liked it though. Wil Wheaton was a nice touch.

tk

3. LoadStar

LoadStar LOAD"*",8,1

Jul 24, 2001
    Milwaukee, WI
    I liked the inclusion of all the other guys, although of them, I couldn't really remember the hitter.

I would have expected the part in the episode that ended up being filled by Nate's ex-wife (Kari Matchett) to be filled by Jeri Ryan. Wonder if she couldn't get away from "Body of Proof" for two episodes.

I forget... did they fully resolve the fact that Ford is an escaped convict, or are they just choosing to ignore that, at least for now? I know there was an offhand vague reference to it by the Boston PD detective about it in "The Boys' Night Out Job" but otherwise, it doesn't seem to be a factor anymore.

4. tiassa

tiassa Me --Avatar

Jul 2, 2008
    I agree, I was glad they didn't get all their "dark side twins", (only Will Wheaton) from the "Two Live Crew Job". I didn't recognize the hitter, but he was from "The First David Job", and I still don't remember him.

I think they did a Job for the Boston PD, which got Nate off the hook.

5. cheesesteak

cheesesteak Meh. TCF Club

Jul 24, 2003
    15 mins...

Advertisements

Me too. I didn't even remember that Nate had a wife.

6. Frylock

Frylock Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2002
    Just West...
    I figured they did that so if they wanted to bring them back, they could. We don't know that they both died after all.

7. verdugan

verdugan Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2003
    Sacramento, CA
    That cracked me up, especially when Whil Wheaton agreed.

So is Parker the old guy's biological daughter? I can't remember.

8. Vendikarr

Vendikarr New Member

Feb 24, 2004
    She was like a daughter... she is his protege and legacy.